Tuesday, October 4, 2011

This is it.

Hello all.

And when I say all, I mean the one person who is probably reading this because they typed in the website they actually wanted to go to incorrectly.

I have now officially started a blog.


And I have no idea what I'm going to be writing about.  So, I can't really give you a preview of what's coming.  I do know there will be delicious recipes, updates (hopefully amusing) about my life and probably way too many posts about my awesome dog.  I can't help it.  She's awesome.  Here's a picture:


Look at how cool she looks! No?  Well, you'll come around.




So, here's a little bit about me to get the ball rolling, so to speak:

 I live in Iowa.  Yes, that's the state with all the corn and pigs.  I hate corn and eating pork makes me sick, so clearly I need to rethink why I'm living here. 

I am a newlywed.  I married an amazing man named Andy on May 28th, 2011.  We spent our honeymoon in Disney World which was great.  We had an amazing time.  I can't sit on a beach for more than an hour before I get insanely bored so going to a huge theme park was a good choice for us.  Also, the food was super delicious.

I have an amazing dog.  See above.

I heart science.  I think it's amazing and I want everyone else to see how cool it is too.

I love to bake.  Seriously.  My husband knows when I'm stressed because our apartment suddenly explodes with cookies, bread and pies.  I also love to cook, but not to the same degree.

I am extremely clumsy.  Extremely.  I don't even know how I trip on things most of the time, but we have to make extra sure to keep all cords, games, movies, papers, books, and pretty much everything else pushed to the sides of the room or put away.  Andy also recently made a new rule that I'm not allowed to wash any knives.  You can guess why that rule was made...


And that's pretty much all the essential information.  I'll do my best to keep this updated frequently, no promises of course.  Although, to be honest, I'm not sure if anyone is going to read this at all so I might be in the clear.

I promise the next post will be better!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for a new blog! Love it and can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your writing. Erin, I miss you. Do you remember the days that we actually got to sit next to each other in class? Or got to see each other on a DAILY basis? How spoiled were we? My goodness. I did not take enough advantage of our proximity to each other.

    LOVE YOU

    (keep writing)

    ReplyDelete